Carbon Monoxide Detector

The wireless carbon monoxide detector is a commercial-grade monitored detector. It sees that your home stays safe from dangerous invisible carbon monoxide gas that could leak from appliances that use natural gas, such as a stove or furnace. Connecting directly to the IQ panel, this device operates 24/7, whether your system is armed or not. It informs you of any danger present in your home. The presence of carbon monoxide alerts you with a loud alarm and flashing a LED light. 

A long-lasting battery should keep you alert for up to five years. Installation takes place easily in any space due to being wireless. No need to run wires to the main control panel, just install where you feel it would serve you best. When gas is detected, a signal is sent to the main control panel as well as you.

Carbon Monoxide Detector

$49.99 Down Plus First Month Gets You Started on All New Smart Home Systems

CALL NOW: 888-757-2673

$0 Upfront on All New Smart Home Systems


Carbon Monoxide Detector Features

  • Monitors for carbon monoxide gas leaks from appliances 24/7
  • Advanced electrochemical sensing technology
  • Test button ensures the device is operating correctly
  • Built-in alarm sounds before dangerous level reached
  • Panel to emit “fire” tone and alerts monitoring station of carbon monoxide
  • Long-lasting 3V CR123A Panasonic Lithium Battery
  • Visible and transmitted low battery alert
  • Audible signal of 85 dBA min. in alarm 
  • Operating temp range of 40°F to 100°F
  • Dimensions: 4.9″ x 1.8″