Protecting your private information is our priority. This Statement of Privacy
applies to the www.corehomesecurity.com and Core Home Security and
unless otherwise noted, all references to Core Home Security include
www.corehomesecurity.com, Core Home Security. The Core Home Security
website is a corporate website and marketing page site. By using the Core
Home Security website, you consent to the data practices described in this
Collection of your Personal Information
Core Home Security may collect personally identifiable information, such as
your name. Core Home Security may also collect anonymous demographic
information, which is not unique to you, such as your age, gender, household
income, political affiliation, race, religion and DOB. We may gather additional
personal or non-personal information in the future.
Information about your computer hardware and software may be
automatically collected by Core Home Security. This information can include:
your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring
website addresses. This information is used for the operation of the service, to
maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use
of the Core Home Security website.
Core Home Security encourages you to review the privacy statements of
websites you choose to link to from Core Home Security so that you can understand how those websites collect, use and share your information. Core
Home Security is not responsible for the privacy statements or other content on websites outside of the Core Home Security website.
Use of your Personal Information
Core Home Security collects and uses your personal information to operate its
website(s) and deliver the services you have requested.
Core Home Security may also use your personally identifiable information to
inform you of other products or services available from Core Home Security
and its affiliates. Core Home Security may also contact you via surveys to
conduct research about your opinion of current services or of potential new
services that may be offered.
Core Home Security may does not sell, rent, or lease customer information to
third parties. for the following reasons: Lead Generation.
Core Home Security may, from time to time, contact you on behalf of external
business partners about a particular offering that may be of interest to you. In
those cases, your unique personally identifiable information (e-mail, name,
address, telephone number) is transferred to the third party. Core Home Security may share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical
analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal
information except to provide these services to Core Home Security, and they
are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
Core Home Security may keep track of the websites and pages our users visit within Core Home Security, in order to determine what Core Home Security
services are the most popular. This data is used to deliver customized content
and advertising within Core Home Security to customers whose behavior indicates that they are interested in a particular subject area. Core Home Security will disclose your personal information, without notice,
only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process
served on Core Home Security or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Core Home Security; and, (c) act under exigent circumstances to
protect the personal safety of users of Core Home Security, or the public.
The Core Home Security website may use “cookies” to help you personalize
your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruse to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to
save you time. The purpose of a cookie is to tell the Web server that you have returned to a specific page. For example, if you personalize Core Home Security pages, or register with Core Home Security site or services, a cookie helps Core Home Security to recall your specific information on subsequent
visits. This simplifies the process of recording your personal information, such as billing addresses, shipping addresses, and so on. When you return to the same Core Home Security website, the information you previously provided
can be retrieved, so you can easily use the Core Home Security features that
you customized. You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers
automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the Core Home Security services or websites you visit.
Security of your Personal Information
To secure your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure, Core Home Security uses the following:
When personal information (such as a credit card number) is transmitted to other websites, it is protected through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol. Children Under Thirteen
Core Home Security does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. If you are under the age of thirteen, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this website.
Opt-Out & Unsubscribe
We respect your privacy and give you an opportunity to opt-out of receiving announcements of certain information. Users may opt-out of receiving any or all communications from Core Home Security by contacting us here:
– Web page: corehomesecurity.com/opt-out
– Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
– Phone: 888-757-2673
Release and Waiver of Claims Agreement
WHEREAS, Installer provides installations of alarm and home automation systems on contract for third party sellers.</p>
WHEREAS, Consumer entered or is in the process of entering into a contract for the purchase or service of an alarm and or home automation system sold by a third party.
WHEREAS, Consumer intends to have an alarm and or home automation system installed, and Customer intends for Installer to perform the installation.
NOW THEREFORE, the parties hereby agree as follows:
1. Terms of Release and Waiver.
- In consideration for proceeding with alarm and or home automation installation and or service, as performed by Installer, Consumer hereby provides a full release and waiver to Installer for any acts, omissions, communications, or otherwise which Consumer believes to constitute cause for legal action, prior to the date of this waiver agreement, with respect to the sale of the service, and following the date of this agreement with respect to the installation or service. Consumer further waives its right to serve as a class representative or to otherwise participate as a member of a class action against Installer.
- Consumer understands that Installer did not sell any alarm and or home automation services for installation, or otherwise. Consumer confirms that they did in fact agree to have such services installed, and or serviced (the “Service”). Consumer further confirms that it entered into that agreement for services with a third party which was completely separate from and outside the control of Installer (“Seller”).
- Consumer hereby waives specifically any claims against Installer with respect to telemarketing, or any other manner in which any sales communications occurred prior to Installer’s involvement. Consumer understands that Installer was only contacted by the seller AFTER the sale was completed, and Installer’s ONLY obligation is to perform the alarm and or home automation installation or service.
- Consumer understands that any telephonic communications from Installer, following notification from seller of consumer’s order, are strictly for the purpose of attempting to coordinate the installation or service, and do not constitute violations of any telemarketing statute or regulation. Installer only makes outbound communications to coordinate installation or service to telephone numbers which have been provided to the seller for purposes of doing business, and thus are numbers for which Installer maintains express consent to make non-marketing calls, when calling in response to a notification from a Seller of a consumer to receive an installation or service. Consumer thereby waives any potential claims against Installer for any communication made in an effort to coordinate installation or service.
- Consumer hereby recognizes that Installer is an independent contractor of all Sellers for whom it provides installation services. Further, Consumer understands that Installer is compensated directly by seller for the specific work provided. In no manner does Installer own, or function as a third party beneficiary of, any monitoring or service contract entered into between Seller and Consumer. Installer does not receive any compensation for any monitoring fees paid by Consumer to seller before or following any installation or service.
- Consumer understands that Installer will proceed with installation or service only in exchange for the full release and waiver as identified in this agreement.
2. Attorneys’ Fees. In the event that any party institutes any action or suit to enforce this Amendment or to secure relief from any default hereunder or breach hereof, the breaching party or parties shall reimburse the non-breaching party or parties for all costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, incurred in connection therewith and in enforcing or collecting any judgment rendered therein.
3. Entire Agreement. This agreement, with all exhibits, schedules and attachments hereto and thereto, represents the entire agreement between the parties relating to the subject matter hereof. This agreement, with all exhibits, schedules and attachments hereto and thereto, alone fully and completely expresses the agreement of the parties relating to the subject matter hereof. There are no other courses of dealing, understanding, agreements, representations or warranties, written or oral, except as set forth herein. This agreement may not be amended or modified, except by a written Amendment signed by all parties hereto.
4. Survival; Termination. The representations, warranties and covenants of the respective parties shall survive the consummation of the transactions herein until the expiration of the applicable statute of limitations.
5. Counterparts. This agreement may be executed in one or more counterparts, each of which shall be deemed an original and all of which taken together shall be deemed one and the same instrument.
6. Amendment or Waiver. Every right and remedy provided herein shall be cumulative with every other right and remedy, whether conferred herein, at law, or in equity, and may be enforced concurrently herewith, and no waiver by any party of the performance of any obligation by the other shall be construed as a waiver of the same or any other default then, theretofore, or thereafter occurring or existing. This agreement may be amended by a writing signed by all parties hereto, with respect to any of the terms contained herein, and any term or condition of this agreement may be waived or the time for performance hereof may be extended by a writing signed by the party or parties for whose benefit the provision is intended. If any part of this agreement is deemed by a court or other similarly authoritative body to be unenforceable, the remainder of the agreement shall remain in effect. For purposes of this, “any part” shall not be interpreted as a complete section of this agreement, as designated by numbers and titles. Rather, “any part” shall constitute a specific statement as found in this agreement.
7. Incorporation of Recitals. All of the recitals hereof are incorporated by this reference and are made a part hereof as though set forth at length herein.
8. Expenses. Each party hereto shall bear all of its/his respective costs and expenses incurred in connection with the negotiation of this Amendment and in the consummation of the transactions contemplated hereby and the preparation hereof.
9. Headings; Context. The headings of the sections and paragraphs contained in this Amendment are for convenience of reference only and do not form a part hereof and in no way modify, interpret or construe the meaning of this Amendment.
10. Assignment. This Amendment shall not be assigned by any party without the prior written consent of the other parties.
11. Severability. In the event that any particular provision or provisions of this Amendment or the other Amendments contained herein shall for any reason hereafter be determined to be unenforceable, or in violation of any law, governmental order or regulation, such unenforceability or violation shall not affect the remaining provisions of this agreement, which shall continue in full force and effect and be binding upon the respective parties hereto.
12. Construction. The language of this Amendment shall not be construed for or against any party hereto, regardless of who drafted or was principally responsible for drafting the Amendment or terms or conditions hereof.
13. Execution Knowing and Voluntary. In executing this Amendment, the parties severally acknowledge and represent that each: (a) has fully and carefully read and considered the terms of this agreement; (b) has been or has had the opportunity to be fully advised by legal counsel of the effect and meaning of this document and all terms and conditions hereof; and (c) is executing this agreement voluntarily, free from any influence, coercion or duress of any kind.
14. Conflict of Terminology. References herein to any U.S. legal or generally accepted accounting terms for any action, remedy, method or judicial proceeding, legal or accounting document, legal or accounting status, court governmental or administrative authority or agency, accounting body, official or any legal or accounting concept practice or principle or thing shall in respect of any jurisdiction other than the U.S. be deemed to include what most approximates in that jurisdiction to the U.S. legal or accounting term concerned.
15. Facsimile Signatures. In the event that any signature is delivered by facsimile transmission, such signature shall create a valid and binding obligation of the party executing (or on whose behalf such signature is executed) with the same force and effect as if such facsimile signature page were an original thereof.
The undersigned agree that the information in this agreement is true and each one agrees to the terms herein.
Changes to this Statement
Core Home Security will occasionally update this Statement of Privacy to
reflect company and customer feedback. Core Home Security encourages
you to periodically review this Statement to be informed of how Core Home
Security is protecting your information.
Core Home Security welcomes your questions or comments regarding this
Statement of Privacy. If you believe that Core Home Security has not adhered
to this Statement, please contact Core Home Security at:
Core Home Security
949 Clint Moore Road
Boca Raton, Florida 33487
Effective as of January 18, 2020